I am here today to talk about another award I was nominated for. This is the Blogger Recognition Award, which was originally created by Edge of Night, and the lovely Anette @ Anette Reads nominated a while ago. I know it’s a little late but thank you so much for the nomination!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.
SO let’s get started!
First things first, here are the blogs I nominate:
I did not check if you all have been nominated before or not, so if you’ve done this before, no worries at all :).
Now to talk about my blog:
I don’t know if you guys have looked at me about page at all but I explain there my beginnings. I started with a booktube channel called Freadom Booktube which I really enjoyed doing but because of the country I live in and our lack of normal people things like batteries I have to stop filming for awhile. I had no batteries for my camera and no other way to make videos or edit them because my iPod was stolen. So I took a little hiatus on that. But I started to get restless, I felt like I was losing my presence in the book community and I did not like that. So I started talking to some friends and asking their opinions on me creating a blog to work in tandem with my booktube.
As you can see they told me to go for it and helped me out with the first few posts and layout and things like that. Since them I’ve been posting five days a week, I’m part of two weekly memes and just started one of my own. I feel like I’ve met great people and maybe even some new friends. I am absolutely loving this blogging experience so much so that I have been toying with the idea of making this my permanent place and leaving my videos up but not making any new ones. I haven’t decided 100% yet but it looks like that’s what’s going to happen soon.
So that’s it for this post! Thanks for letting me ramble a little about my thoughts and for reading. See you on my next post.