I am back today to share another award that a lovely blogger nominated me for. Thanks so much to Giovanna @ BookComaBlog AGAIN for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. I really appreciate all the support!
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
SO let’s get started!
- My eyes change color depending on the weather I’m experiencing.
- My favorite season is summer.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with people who have red hair. I’m more worried about their gene becoming extinct than they are.
- I am currently re-watching every episode of Charmed from the first season onward. It’s so much fun!
- When I was in the 6th grade, I took guitar lessons. I gave up on them because I decided I liked having long nails better than playing guitar.
- I have tons of jewelry, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and the like and I don’t wear even 5% of them.
- I have a problem because I tend to go to Goodreads’ Recommendations and spend hours picking out new or old books to read and adding them to my TBR. Hence having almost 2000 books on it.
I have no idea who has been nominated for this award or not. I’m going to nominate a few new blogs that I’ve found recently:
Jonas @ Other Things
Isabella @ Griffyndor Books
Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
So that’s it for this award post! Thanks again to Giovanna for nominating me. Hope you all learned something new about me today. Thanks so much for reading and see you on my next post!