I am here today because my lovely friend, Melanie @ Melanie Noell Bernard nominated me for the Liebster award! Thanks so much!!
This is my second time doing it and it’s actually quite cool to be recognized by fellow bloggers on your efforts.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
SO let’s get started!
11 Facts About Me:
- I have really long nails but I’m too lazy to get them done or paint them myself.
- I am currently binge watching the last two seasons of The Big Bang Theory.
- I write all my posts on the weekend and schedule them all for the week.
- Book reviews are my least popular posts but they are the reason I started blogging.
- I have 4 huge boxes filled with my collection of books in my old houses’ garage in San Diego and I miss them.
- I am the worst tweeter ever. Like all my tweets are Goodreads updates haha.
- My favorite TV show of all time is a tie between Charmed and Friends.
- It’s extremely hard for me to find facts about myself.
- I have an obsession with making really long monthly TBRs.
- I only have 26 books on my shelves in my house.
- I want to bookstagram so bad, but I have no batteries for my camera 😦
1. What’s one guilty pleasure you have?
I love watching Dance Moms, and Bring It! and all those really tacky looking reality shows from Lifetime. They’re the only shows I can watch in Spanish voice overs without wanting to kill myself.
2. What childhood activity do you miss now that you’re an ‘adult’?
This is going to sound really weird but my mom did it when she was younger too and you can’t judge me! I used to have a huge colors collection: markers, gel pens, crayons, colored pencils and so on. I would put names on them and create little families and make them all play and hang out. I cannot believe I just admitted that on the internet but I MISS IT!
3. Do you speak any other languages besides English?
I speak Spanish, Venezuelan version to be exact and I know numbers 1-10 in Portuguese 😀
4. Chocolate or gummy bears?
I absolutely love gummy bears but there is no other thing in the world better than chocolate. I cannot survive without it for even a day.
5. What Harry Potter house are you in?
I know which I am in but I can’t share it yet because I will be doing a co-post with Aldii @ Perfection in Books as part of our Potter Challenge this year. Look out for that next month!
6. What fandom annoys you to no end?
There has only ever been one fandom that has the power to dance on my very last nerve and those are the Beliebers. Goodness gracious, they are so annoying! (no offense to you if you belong in that fandom)
7. What’s in your Dauntless fear landscape? (aka: What are you afraid of?)
Cockroaches, failure and being unloved by people I consider close to me. Yes, I got personal.
8. Name a song you’re totally obsessed with at the moment.
Save My Soul by Jojo from her EP III. GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW! It’s amazing!
9. Are you the center of attention or a wallflower?
Depends on the situation. I am in a room full of people and I don’t know the majority of them, I’m a wallflower. If I’m with my friends and music is on, I get dancing and just like that: BAM! I’m the center of attention. It’s true, it happens.
10. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
Writing and sharing book reviews and making bookish friends 😀
11. If given the opportunity to do something without any consequences, what would you do?
This is going to sound really stupid but I’d travel the world for the rest of my life. No thinking about money or responsibilities or what other people think I should be doing. Just experiencing different cultures and food and people forever and ever.
So that’s it for this post! Since this is the second time I was nominated, I won’t be tagging anyone. Thanks again to Melanie for nominating me, you’re awesome friend! Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!