I am here today to share two awards that I was nominated in by two lovely bloggers. The first is the Lovely Blogger Award and the second is the Book Fangirling Award. I was nominated by Marina @ Wrote You A Novel and Felicia @ Fell For Books, respectively. Thanks so much to both of you ladies for the nomination! I’m sorry it took me so long to share them.
Rules for the Lovely Blogger Award:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Rules for the Book Fangirling Award:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
SO let’s get started!
7 Facts About Me:
- I want to someday work for a publishing company. I’m not sure about the specifics but I’d love to be a part of consumer research if publishing companies have that. If they don’t, they should!
- I loveee to drink water. I do it constantly throughout the day and I have three different water bottles that I use in my house that I refill all the time.
- I had braces for a while when I was in 8th grade. The funny part is that the day they took them off was the same day they put them on two years later.
- I have a guilty pleasure and that is watching any of the Shore franchises. I watched every season of the Jersey Shore and I am currently binging the first two seasons of the Mexican version, Acapulco Shore.
- My science teacher in 7th grade read Twilight out loud during class work time and that inspired me to pick up the books and introduced me to the Young Adult genre.
- I hate broken bones. Other people having broken bones freak me out. Like show me buckets of blood, I don’t really care but show me an arm at a wrong angle or even just telling me the story of how you broke a bone gives me the heeby jeebys.
- I have a small bucket list goal of this year to watch every single Disney (as well as Disney Pixar) movie ever made.
- What new book release are you most excited about?
I am most excited about This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab! It’s the second book she’s publishing this year and I’ve read almost all her books so far, so I don’t want to get behind.
2. What’s your favorite genre at the moment?
My favorite genre right now and all the time is High Fantasy. I’ll pretty much read any book that is that genre as long as the plot intrigues me. I could read it all the time.
3. 3 books you want to reread this year?
I’m not a huge re-reader but I’ve listed a few books for my monthly TBRs that I need to re-read so I can finish the series. Some of them are Swoon by Nina Malkin, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
4. What’s you favorite book of 2016 so far?
My favorite book of 2016 so far is my most recent 5 star read, A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab. Can you tell she’s one of my favorite authors? This book left me heartbroken and bleeding but I absolutely loved it!
5. What book/book series do you think is overhyped?
Some people may not be happy about me when I say this, mostly because I haven’t read any of the books but The Mortal Instruments series or franchise you can call it now is WAYYY over hyped. Every time a new book comes out, it just makes me less interested in reading the series ever.
So that’s it for these awards! Thanks so much again to the bloggers who nominated me! I want to nominate Mariana @ Book is Glee, Reg @ She Latitude, Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions and Kat @ Life and Other Disasters. If you’ve already done these tags then ignore me. If not, use the questions that are up there because they’re brilliant! Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!