It is time to share another tag. I was tagged by three lovely ladies and blogger friends to do the Playlist Shuffle tag: Aldii @ PerfectionInBooks, Kat @ Life and Other Disasters and Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much. Thanks so much for tagging me you guys!
Get ready to experience my eclectic music tastes everybody! I listen to a lot of random things haha.
SO let’s get started!
- Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
- Story of My Life – One Direction
- Goodbye Town – Lady Antebellum
- You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
- If It’s Lovin’ That You Want – Rihanna
- Volvi a Nacer – Carlos Vives
- Ask Me To Stay – Olly Murs
- Corazon Partido – Alejandro Sanz
- Same Old Love – Selena Gomez
- Sad Beautiful Tragic – Taylor Swift
- Addicted – Maluma
- Miss Independent – Maluma
- Hipnotizame – Wisin & Yandel
- Love the Way You Lie (Part II) – Rihanna
- Something That We’re Not – Demi Lovato
- Turning Tables – Adele
Right now my iPod is full of my favorite artists and genres which is why you can see some artists repeated as well as a lot of Country haha. I am also a very proud Latina and have become addicted to a particular genre of music here called Reggeaton, which is a little bit like a Spanish hip hop. If you know who Daddy Yankee is, that’s the genre he sings. So some of the Spanish songs are that genre. I am also a huge Disney fan as well as a Disney Channel fan so I have a lot of love for the Disney kids from my generation and an a big supporter of their music. There’s a lot more that I listen to obviously but this is just a sample.
So that’s it for this tag! Let me know if you listen to any of the songs I mentioned. I would love to see some of my European friends listen to the reggeaton so if you do, let me know if you like it! Thanks for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!