I am here today to share an award that I was nominated for! Thank you to Gianna @ Book Coma Blog for nominating me! I really appreciate it.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
SO let’s get started!
The History Behind Freadom Library
I’ve told this story many times before. It’s also part on my About if you want a little more in depth information after this little paragraph. But I first started with a Booktube channel called Freadom Booktube. I think I did videos for 6 months or something like that but then I ran out of batteries. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but in the country I live in you can’t find many batteries and if you do, they’re super expensive. I didn’t have much money at the time but I didn’t want to stop being a part of the book community. So I thought I’d give blogging a try and that’s how Freadom Library was born. And I found that I definitely like writing my thoughts much better than saying them in front of a camera and I’m never leaving! You’re stuck with me! Mwuahahahaha
Here’s Some Advice
- If you’re a newbie blogger and you don’t really know how to start or how to get attention toward your blog, comment on other people’s blogs! I swear by it. That’s the way I’ve made the majority of my blogging friends and how I think I’ve managed to gain the followers I have. Interacting with other book bloggers is one of the major selling points of blogging,
- Share what you want to share! Share what moves you, what speaks to you. If you want to talk about poetry, do it. If you want to do memes every day, do it. If you want to spotlight only Indie authors, do it! Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts on anything, whether they are good or bad, popular or unpopular. Be you even online and the people who are meant to follow you will.
Mariana @ Book is Glee
Reg @ She Latitude,
Estefani @ Fiction Jungle
Anette @ Anette Reads
Regina @ The Bibliothèque
So that’s it for this award! Thanks again to Gianna for nominating me! I hope you liked hearing my weird story of why I made this blog and if you’re a newbie blogger, comment down below! Let’s chat! Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post.