It’s been a really long freaking time since I’ve been nominated for an award (since Nov of last year, by the way). My lovely friend Liam @ Hey Ashers! created this award inspired how awesome us bloggers are. Both him and my friend Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews nominated me, so thank you guys! I’m really nervous about it because it’s about aesthetics which I don’t really understand completely but I’ll do my best!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
SO let’s get started!
My aesthetic consists of:
- My love of animals. One day I want to have a dog and a cat who love each other and snuggle together.
- Books obviously. I want to have a room as my library in my home when I’m older.
- Chocolate! I can’t spend a day without eating chocolate, I wouldn’t survive.
- Dancing! Particularly hip hop, though I haven’t done any in a while (Girl in the picture is Chachi Gonzalez, check her out on YouTube!)
- Little Mix. I’m obsessed with them but they’re standing in for music and girl bands because I love them.
- Having my nails done. Usually to match the high heels that I always wear.
- The high heels that I wear and match my nail polish. I have a collection that is currently a pain because of moving but I have no regrets!
- Finally, horseback riding! Something I did when I was younger and that I really miss, specially learning dressage.
Reg @ She Latitude
Aldii @ Perfection in Books
Fadwa @ Word Wonders
So that’s it for this post! Thanks again to Liam and Lauren for nominating me. I hope I did this thing right haha. Liam has some tips on his post so if I tagged you or you want to do this award just because, be sure to check it out because his tips were super useful! Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!