I’m here today to share a tag with you! I’m trying to get to the backlist tags that I have on my list. This one is one that I was tagged various times a long time ago haha. Kat @ Life and Other Disasters, Sam @ RiverMoose-Reads and Fadwa @ Word Wonders all tagged me to do this between February and March. I’m really excited to share all these cool anecdotes with you guys!
SO let’s get started!
What Is the Meaning of My Name?
My name is Sara and it means Princess in Hebrew. I have used that for my advantage as many times as I possibly can throughout my childhood haha. Every time I didn’t want to do something, I could just say something like “Princesses don’t do housework.” It didn’t really work. Also, fun fact: my Dad decided to name me Sara because of the song of the same name by Fleetwood Mac. Another fun fact: I still haven’t heard the song haha.
What Is My Myer-Briggs Personality Type? (Link)
Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocates, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.
I feel like some of the descriptions are really spot on but others that kind of confuse me haha. However, I do like the last line and how it describes how much I think positivity and love is important is creating change.
For strengths, it says:
- Creative – I always say how much creativity I lack so this one is surprising. I never really know how to be innovative but I hope to get better at this.
- Insightful – I feel like this one is incredibly accurate, I’m always the person my friends come to unload their problems and ask for honest opinions.
- Inspiring and Convincing – Well, I hope the first one is right haha. I hope to be inspiring to people. And I know that I can kind of convince people to my side if I try :D.
- Decisive – Yesss! Once I make up my mind about something, it’s a bit tough to get me out of that mindset.
- Determined and Passionate – I hope I’m both of these because I feel like they’re great traits to have in life.
- Altruistic – I don’t fully know what this means but I feel like it’s like “fighting for what I believe in” which yes, I do that!
For weaknesses, it says:
- Sensitive – Extremely.
- Extremely Private – This one is definitely not true. I tend to be super open and honest about my life, I almost overshare actually haha.
- Perfectionistic – Yes, all day, every day. It’s a huge issue that I will be constantly working on my entire life.
- Always Need to Have a Cause – I don’t think this is true. I have passions in life but I don’t think I have the need to focus on one constantly.
- Can Burn Out Easily – I know I can stress out really easily but I don’t know if I would call it burning out.
Overall, this verdict feels pretty accurate in general.
What Is My Zodiac Sign?
I am a Cancer. I love astrology and I love to see how such abstract concepts can shape someone into the person that they are. One of my favorite books is called the Secret Language of Birthdays and what it says about my own birthday is pretty accurate in general so if you’d like to take a look, it’s here.
What Is My Hogwarts House? (Link)
I’m a Gryffindor!!! I absolutely love that I’m part of the house that you can say gets the most attention in the books, because all the main characters are from there. It just makes me feel so much more at home I guess haha.
What Are My Learning Styles? (Link)
Your scores were:
- Visual 8
- Aural 6
- Read/Write 8
- Kinesthetic 11
You have a multimodal learning preference. (VARK)
I honestly feel like I have a very varied learning style. I tend to do well with pretty much everything but I love to see something done more than anything. I have a photographic memory so visual teaching styles really help to ingrain something in my mind.
Am I Right or Left Brain Dominant? (Link)
Surprise! I use both sides of my brain equally! This isn’t surprising to me at all honestly. I was that one weird person who loved English and Math in school. Usually it’s Math and Science or English and History, but I’m the little weirdo who’s both creative and logical.
What Is My Blood Type?
I am O+ which I believe is the universal giver which is cool if I could only give blood haha.
What Career Am I Meant To Have? (Link)
This questionnaire says that I should be a Social Activist and while that sounds really awesome and it’s a great thing to dedicate oneself to, I’m just too shy and too introverted for that. I couldn’t see myself in the front lines for social issues though I do my best to help in everything that I can.
Which Divergent Faction Do I Belong In? (Link)
I can’t really say if I like this or not. I know I’m a smart person but I don’t think I value intelligence over everything else. I would’ve liked to have seen Amity or Divergent but I guess I can deal with this haha.
What Does My Birth Order Say About Me? (Link)
Stereotype: Free spirit, risk taker, charming.
Why it’s true: Parents are less cautious. (Hey, the older ones ate the dog’s food and lived!) And they also probably have more resources than they did when starting out. “Parents are more lenient, so youngest kids tend to be less rules-oriented, and yet they still get lots of attention,” says Salmon.
When it’s not: “Some babies resent not being taken seriously,” says Linda Campbell, a professor of counseling and human development at the University of Georgia, in Athens. “They might become very responsible, like the oldest, or social, like the middle.”
This is so not true haha. I am the baby, however, my brother and I are seven years apart so we’re both like first childs. So my situation is more like “when it’s not”, I’m super mature, really organized and super responsible.
So that’s it for this post! I won’t be tagging anyone since I’m pretty sure all the bloggers I know have done this tag but if you haven’t and would like to, I tag you! Let me know what you guys think of my answers and results. Was there anything there that really surprised you? Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!