A little late for this wrap up but I’m doing it! Guys, this year is starting off really intense and kicking my ass. I’m doing my best to keep my reading up but blogging, like last year, takes a little back seat. But I’m working on it. Also I’m extremely behind on my hand written reviews which is why I haven’t posted any in a few but those will come back I promise! For now, I’m gonna talk about what I managed to do in February.
SO let’s get started!
I wish this section was a little bit more interesting for you guys but honestly, life just kind of sucks right now. I’m pushing through and doing my best to be positive but there’s not a lot more to say about it. I will say that I really miss this community. I’ve lost touch with a lot of my friends on here and it sucks but it’s tough trying to reconnect.
Library Book Haul
Books I Read
- Love, Hate and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed – At the urging of my best friend, Fadwa, I requested this book on NetGalley and got accepted! I’m obviously kind of late on reviewing it since it’s been out for awhile but that’s not gonna stop me from telling you to read this book! It was not what I was expecting but definitely took me by surprise. Definitely recommend it.
- Vixen (Flappers #1) by Jillian Larkin – I’ve been wanting to read this book for years and to be honest, I was a little let down. I love the 1920’s and anything to do with that part of history and while the book was easy to read and interesting, the characters were lack luster. I hope the next two books are better.
Posts I Shared
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- January ’18 Wrap Up
- Most Anticipated Winter Releases
- February ’18 TBR – High Fantasy Theme
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – 10/75
- Read It While It’s Hot Challenge – 1/12
- Finishing the Series Challenge – 1/20
- Read Like a Grown Up Challenge – 3/12
- Stand With the Loners Challenge – 1/12
- Catch Up with the Release Challenge – 4/36
So that’s it for this post! Everything is taking me a little longer to publish than I hope but I’m here and that’s good! I would love to know what you guys read in this last month. My March TBR is coming up soon I promise! Thanks so much for reading and I’ll see you on my next post!