This has been one of the longest months of the year for me! I had classes for the summer and that took up basically all of my time so I didn’t blog and I barely read meaning this wrap up will be short and sweet!
SO let’s get started!
I finally finished my summer semester! It was four weeks of hard studying and getting sick and feeling extremely tired a lot of the time haha. I am very happy with how I did in my courses and I’m very glad that I picked the classes that I did. But now I am free, which means I can finally enjoy the summer! I can read and blog and go to the beach and relaxxx!
Books I Read
- Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson – I have been wanting to read Carson’s newest series for awhile because I absolutely adore her first trilogy. This one isn’t as enticing as the prior one but I still enjoyed it overall. There wasn’t as much action as I wanted to it was a very average first book but I hope the next ones improve.
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo – I absolutely loved this book! I got to read it with my friends from my Mom Book Club and honestly, it made me want to cry in several moments. I am so in love with everything in this book. The poetry is amazing and the themes are intense and powerful. Read it!!!
Posts I Shared
- Goodreads Reading Challenge – 32/75 (43%)
- Read It While It’s Hot Challenge – 4/12
- Finishing the Series Challenge – 6/20
- Read Like a Grown Up Challenge – 5/12
- Stand With the Loners Challenge – 8/12
- Catch Up with the Release Challenge – 21/36
So that’s it for this post! Thanks so much for reading this little bitty post! I will try very hard to blog a bit more this month. I’ll see you on my next post!